Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can my computer run the game Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Graphics card ATI Radeon HD 4350 (not the best) my computer can run the following games alright: crysis, gta san andreas, star wars battlefront 2, dirt 3, anno 2070, just cause 2 and prototype fine. will it run: Deus Ex: Human Revolution?Can my computer run the game Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
no way bro. You will run that game on super low. I have an ati 6570 which cost me 60 bucks exact and can run it maximum(without shadows) go to www.systemrequirementslab.comCan my computer run the game Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
If it can run crysis, then yeah it should.



Also giving just the video card doesn't really help, need more info like cpu and RAM.....
  • virtual earth
  • guild wars trial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment