Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dues ex human revolution frame rate issue?

i can max out crysis 2 but im having issues with deus ex human revolution. Seem like even with the most minimum settings the game stutters and slows down, besides that i have no artifacts on screen. I run a saphire hd6950 that i flashed with the 6970 bios with no issues. My processor is intel i7 2600k. My cousin overclocked my processor to what speed im not sure.Dues ex human revolution frame rate issue?
I'm also experiencing these issues - my PC runs everything else at full settings but struggles with DE:HR. I have a GeForce GTX 560 Ti - using the recommended settings for it.



One thing I have noticed: The lagging is at its worst in the detoit hub; when you're away on missions its pretty smooth. I think it's a game issue.Dues ex human revolution frame rate issue?
i just spend 2k on a new pc, and i also run crysis with great play. I just googled to see if other people had the same issue and it seems to be true.



MSI N460GTX Hawk GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) video card, Crucial Ballistix 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133 (PC3 17000) ram, Intel Core i7-950 Bloomfield 3.06GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor, these alone should ensure great gameplay...... and i constantly hit framerate issues even on normal settings. i think it's the game, i hope there is a patch for it soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment